Saturday, January 10, 2009

open mind ...

Remember a time ago, one of my friends used "open mind" as him status. As a word "open mind" means think more and more. In terminology open mind means think more then that you can think, dont be a prisoner of the prison that made by our think. I'am not too remember what the complete means that ever explained in my friend's blog but in another word, open mind means think more and more and straight to the future and be free from all obstacle and shackle.

Its enough internesting to be explore more, because open mind make me stoped to think somethink that useless and so far from my life now and make me think all of the think around me. And I think with open mind method of course ...

In this moment I will be a old man or oldies man. You can make an assumsion that I giving suggestion for may self or try to make my self happy. Ok ... in my brain open mind give more and more meaning behind the word that just two combining word.

When we open minding, we must be free from all of trouble, obstacle, and shacle that made by our self. So we must be more objective to our self and dont be our self. In another word, we must be anyone else. Dont think about happiness and sadness, but think that we are finding the best way from the problem. The best from the 'goodness' version, not from our version.

I think the easiest way to open mind is collect all of the fact that have relation with our problem. Think and choose one by one. Dont think about like or dislike, but think about the bigest adventage in the future.

Why must think about the future ? not the present ? a simple answer I think ... because we life for the future not for the present. The present actually is the effect from the past. Believe or not, but everythings not suddenly happen, everythings need proccess. Rice that we eat everyday is coming from the village and over some unsimple proccess. Think if the rice still in the field, do you think that rice will give an advantage ?? I dont think So. And look the proccess, I think it is not a simple proccess. Find and think it !

My wrote not recommend to live in sadness. I just want to drawing that the way to be success not always enjoyable. But not imposible to be enjoyable thing. My condition now is not loose from everythings that I did in the past 3 years ago. Lets imagine what will happen if at that time I choosed to enjoy my life and broke my study ... So what happening now ....

Look like my wrote in the last, dont look what are you doing now, but look what the impact of you do in the futures.

No comments: